Multiple Positions Available
SALES REPRESENTATIVE - MARKET ASSISTANT
Are you looking for a fun, yet interesting job that gives back to communities in need?
We're a local and sustainable (plastic-free!) jewelry and home decor company looking to bring in some outgoing and reliable people, to set up, and sell at our Farmer's Market booth! There is room to grow as more markets could be added.
Each market day can range from 8-10 hours (early morning to afternoon).
This job is highly customer-facing, requiring a lot of great energy, smiles, and a goal-oriented mindset. Being passionate about sustainability and the regeneration of our planet is a big plus as we handmake plastic-free bamboo goods and earrings, and give back to the community by planting a tree for every product sold.
- 9 hours per week minimum and up to 20 hours per week.
- Rate: $17-22/hr (based on sales experience) + commission opportunities
- Must have Prior Sales Experience
- Must be highly motivated, reliable, and on time every time
- Must have a driver’s license and a reliable vehicle that can accommodate a 6ft table, a chair, 10’x10’ pop up canopy, 3-4 product bins, etc. ( this equipment fits in most cars)
- Excited to start conversations
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic Math and technology skills to receive customers' payment
- Must be available at least 2 Saturdays and/or Sundays a month for the following markets: Little Italy Mercato (from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm), Lane Field (8:30am to 4pm) and/or Hillcrest Farmers Market (from 7:30am to 3pm)
- Must be able to stop by our office in Pacific Beach during the week before a market, Monday thru Friday to restock. This should take 15-30 minutes maximum.
Potential for growth to do other markets and fairs throughout the year.
Please apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us about yourself, your sales experience, and why you want to join our team!
We can't wait to hear from you!
We are looking for a production assistant to help us make our sustainable bamboo goods.
It is fulfilling, and nice creative work. You will be making earrings, magnets, keychains and more.
You will be able to prepare and ship orders and drop them at the post office near by.
- 10 hours per week minimum and up to 40 hours per week.
- Rate: $15-18/hr (based on experience)
Please apply by sending us an email at email@example.com, telling us about yourself, and why you want to join our team!
Looking forward to hearing from you!